Difference between revisions of "CPOC"
From Rise: The Vieneo Province
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
* [http://..CPOC Market Summary]
Revision as of 17:21, 16 January 2020
CPOC (an ackronym for Cutter's Port Orbital Complex) is an orbital facility
Approach to CPOC
It is strongly recommended that you approach CPOC with TVM Enabled and set to below 0.250 Km/sec before entering the 20km control area surrounding CPOC. Entering with in 20km of the station over 250m/s is unsafe, may result in a speeding violation and fines.
There are 8 standard ports offering these services:
- Hull registration changes - initial registration is free, modifications are 300 CR plus 50 CR per letter/space
- Liveries - trim color is 45000 CR entered in hexadecimal format
- Block 14-18 Upgrades - E-10 to E-11 only at 1222680 CR
- Inventory Kits - currently just the biometric lockpick set
|0000542||CPOC||feature||closed (reskin)||2019-08-23||CPOC Website should show production status|
|0000032||Docks||minor||acknowledged (lambert)||2019-04-25||CPOC docking ports are too close together for E-10 docking use|