From Rise: The Vieneo Province
The Vieneo moon is in the process of being colonized. As a freelance pilot you can directly help with this effort. Vieneo has the natural resources to be a self-sustaining province. In order to have goods to trade with the rest of the United Stellar Republic, Vieneo needs farms and mines. The USR is waiving all claim fees and taxation until the province is turning a profit. The buildings are unpressurized but allow for adjustment of the gas concentrations inside.
Starting a Colony
- Find a suitable plot using assay and record the APN
- Purchase a Construction PODS
- Gather the appropriate CR necessary for the plot purchase
- Purchase the plot through the Player Portal
- Outfit your Construction PODS with the desired construction project
- This entails visiting Techroform and having them install the seed building parts in the PODS
- You must visit your farmstead every four (4) months and your town hall or Mining Command every (1) month to keep the plot from going into government price control (optional)
- The up-link is prone to failure and will need to be replaced occasionally (optional)
You may re-zone a plot by demolishing existing structures and deploying a new project.
The able-bodied working colonist accounts for 66% of the overall population. In all cases in this section we are referring to this pool. The township further reduces this pool by 25% for infrastructure.
There is a minimum number of laborers required for day-to-day operations and management. Without this compliment there will be no production.
Laborers used to construct new structures are taken from the laborer pool and can affect whether or not the minimum colonist threshold above is maintained.
Production and Transfer of Goods
Any laborers in the laborer pool not comprising of the minimum colonist pool or construction worker pool can be used for production or transfer of goods. Allocation of 100% of available laborers to transfer of goods means no one is producing but the minimum compliment is still maintained for day-to-day operations.