From Rise: The Vieneo Province
Revision as of 17:38, 19 May 2020 by reskin
We have had several people asking for a demo and then we had several people asking for what is the difference between the demo and the full version. There is no difference in the applications themselves - all of the downloads are identical. Remember, we are trying to build our player community. None of these were enforced during the pandemic.
Server Imposed Limitations
- Demo players may not create an alliance.
- Demo players may not customize their vehicles (trim color, hull registry, vanity plates).
- Demo players are not allowed to buy plots of land or construct colonies.
- Demo players can not earn interest at the bank.
- Demo players may not trade commodity futures.
- Demo players may not accept or post contracts on the portal.
The feature must be "nice to have" not essential to success of the game
Whole nother tuicket: leasing of land