Difference between revisions of "Parking Legality"
From Rise: The Vieneo Province
m (reskin moved page Rise Wiki talk:Parking Legality to Talk:Parking Legality without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 14:29, 15 February 2017
One suggestion for a set of levels, not dissimilar to common UK inner-city parking gradations is:
- 0 No stopping, instant fine for getting out or turning off engine here
- 1 No parking, stopping only (no fine as long as car remains occupied)
- 2 Loading only (10 minutes grace period)
- 3 Free parking, max stay 30 minutes
- 4 Free parking, max stay 1 hour
- 5 Free parking, max stay 3 hours
- 6 Free parking, max stay 6 hours
- 7 Paid parking - max stay 1 hour
- 8 Paid parking - max stay 3 hours
- 9 Paid parking - max stay 6 hours
- 10 Paid parking by the day (no max stay)
- 11 Paid parking, one day only (24 hours max stay)
- 12 Free, no overnight parking (24 hours max stay)
- 13 Free parking, for an unlimited period
Feel free to edit any suggestions into this... When a decent scheme has been decided on, i shall have a poke at mapping those. Ideally not too many levels should be used, to avoid confusion, so the fewer the better - feel free to edit some out. Not sure how to deal with paid parking at present, perhaps some sort of automatic billing like space station docking charges? Riot 01:07, 28 March 2007 (HKT)
Aside from howmany levels or howlong you are allowed to park somewhere, shouldn't we first discuss about where it is absolutely LEGAL to park and where illegal. For example, the road would be 100% illegal (so i'm painting it black on the map) but what about those "parking spaces" on the left and right side of the road, are those 100% legal? or maybe 24H legal ?. We need to make a list of Area's and the parking legality.
My suggestion :
- Roads -> 100% Illegal
- Parking Spaces -> 24H Parking
- Pavement -> 1 Hour Parking
- Landing Zones (Think Airport / Industrial District) -> 100% Legal on the outer ring of the zone, Illegal in the centre of the zone.
Feel free to add any zones that i might have forgotten.