From Rise: The Vieneo Province
Rise is blending the last-man-standing gameplay with the survival, exploration and scavenging elements of a survival game. Battle royale games involve dozens to hundreds of players, who start with minimal equipment and then must eliminate all other opponents while avoiding being trapped outside of a shrinking "safe area" or "safe zone", with the winner being the last player or team alive.
Player Portal will be used to schedule Battle Royale and configure the settings including:
- Start circle location, cannot be within certain distance of Deois... eventually colonies with weapons would be off limits too)
- Start circle size (50km)
- Start circle collapse speed (10 meters per second) or time limit (1 hour)
If you are inside the circle when the battle royale starts, you are considered "in" If you leave the circle you have 5 seconds (could be a setting) to get back inside the circle or you are out If you die you are out (could be a setting) if you repair you are out (could be a setting) Last player standing is the winner, or last team standing is the winner (could be a setting) Some kind of a reward of credits (could be a setting) or something else? Supply drops of PODS like munitions, aux. fuel (based on setting) ... unlocked (could be a setting) so people can transfer These drops would require a parachute so that they fall slowly 5.5 m/s (3 minutes from 1km) and landing softly so they don't explode Need to keep track of battles, results on a per-player basis, and we can then determine wins, average position, number of battles, etc without adding anything to dbo.Players
- to get a-4 weaponsize we have to do the hangar ticket, colony inventory ticket, and weapons manufacuring ticket (or sell them in the city)
- red out
- black out
- G-force withstand with character strength conditioning
- missile lock thing
- An "asterisk" or something on top of the IVR if they are IN the combat
- Countermeasures!!! (hippo suggested you cant escape a longarm)
- guns for cars?