From Rise: The Vieneo Province
The Player Portal is a website that allows players to remotely manage a growing number of tasks for their colonies and alliances.
To manage a colony through the Player Portal the colony must have a functioning up-link installed OR the player must be present (on the plot).
- Set the reserve quantity of each commodity
- Set the selling price of each commodity
- Set the buying price of each commodity
- Set the maximum desired quantity of each commodity
- Change the name of a colony or the territory it is in
- Issue, rescind, or request temporary access (for items on REVS) to vehicles biolocks
The ability to manage transfers through the Intermedia menu has been deprecated in favor of all colonies within a territory sharing the materials.
|Symbol on Track||Meaning|